Who is Telindus-CSIRT
Telindus Cyber Security Incident Response Team (also known as Telindus-CSIRT) is a private CERT/CSIRT, defined, owned and operated by Telindus.
Telindus CSIRT is the response entity for the cybersecurity and computer security incidents related to the Autonomous System Number (ASN) AS56665 also known as ASN-Telindus-Telecom.
It covers incidents originated from or targeted the Autonomous System AS56665 as well as the services offered by Telindus to its customers and employees. Consequently, the Telindus' customers using IP address(es) belonging to the Autonomous System AS56665 are included in the constituency of Telindus-CSIRT.
In some cases, Telindus-CSIRT may not have the right or power to respond to all reported security events, vulnerabilities, and incidents related to the AS56665 and the associated IP address ranges. However, Telindus-CSIRT will be able to coordinate and / or support incident response, vulnerability management, and communication of alert and warning messages with relevant stakeholders in accordance with applicable legislation.
What are missions of Telindus-CSIRT?
The rfc2350 from Telindus-CSIRT is available in English only: telindus-csirt_rfc2350.pdf (sig)
Mission of Telindus-CSIRT is to provide the following set of information security incident management related services to its constituency:
- Provide a response facility to ICT-incidents,
- Setup of a Central-Point-of-Contact for ICT-Incidents between Telindus, its constituency and various CSIRTs,
- Support Telindus internal operational teams to respond from ICT-incidents,
- Coordinate communication among various incident response teams,
- Provide security expertise and advice,
How to contact Telindus-CSIRT?
- E-mail : <csirt (at) telindus (dot) lu> (preferred method/ preferably encrypted)
- Phone: +352 450 915-1
- Hours of operation: 09h00-17h00 CET from Monday to Friday except during Luxembourg’s public holidays
- Outside of these hours / in case of emergency / for operational problems : <telecomsd (at) telindus (dot) lu>
What is the PGP key of Telindus-CSIRT?
Telindus-CSIRT has an OpenPGP public key, available on public key servers or at Telindus-CSIRT-public_key.asc
- KeyID is 6E2EA9F8
- Fingerprint is B6FB 4A00 5437 BA53 69D2 C379 F121 EBA2 6E2E A9F8
What are services provided by Telindus-CSIRT?
In line with the generic description of CSIRT Services maintained by the CERT Division of the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) of Carnegie Mellon University, Telindus-CSIRT provides a set of Reactive, Proactive and Security Quality Management services as per described in the rfc2350 :
- Alerts and Warnings
- Incident handling
- Vulnerability handling
- Technology watch
- Security audits or assessments
- Configuration and maintenance of security tools, applications, and infrastructures
Security, quality management services
- Risk Analysis
- Security consulting for governance and compliance
- Awareness building
- Security infrastructure management
- Ethical hacking
How to report incidents to Telindus-CSIRT?
When submitting your incident report, please use the form available at
- PDF format : Telindus-CSIRT-Incident_Reporting_Form.pdf (sig)
- Doc Format : telindus-csirt_incidentreportingform.doc (sig)
- Text format : Telindus-CSIRT-Incident_Reporting_Form.txt (sig)
How to notify a vulnerability to Telindus-CSIRT?
When submitting your vulnerability report, please use the form available at
- PDF format : Telindus-csirt-vulnerability_notification_form.pdf (sig)
- Doc Format : telindus-csirt-vulnerability_notification_form.doc (sig)
- Text format : Telindus-CSIRT-Vulnerability Notification Form.txt (sig)
Content from this page is classified as TLP:WHITE meaning information may be distributed without restriction, subject to copyright controls
We value those who take the time and effort to report security vulnerabilities according to this policy. However, we do not offer monetary rewards for vulnerability disclosures.