Key benefits Workplace management services
Flexibility and adaptability
The service of managing user workplaces is based on a completely redundant environment meeting flexibility and regulatory requirements. It is implemented and supported by specialised engineers and consultants and keeps track of technology developments. Telindus is also able to track the development of customer business needs and growth, adapting the service to match this development. It also supports its customers in issues related to mobility and secure access and data exchange.
Choosing Telindus as a partner means having a single contact and a single provider covering the whole range of skills and all services, up to the replacement of workstation parts (with spare parts management).
For whom ?
- Virtualised office available in application publication, in dynamic office or Windows office dedicated to one user, accessible from anywhere with any device.
- Back office services including e-mails, access to shared or private files with complete security, with support via service desk, accessible to the final users
- Provision, configuration, installation on site, hardware support and spare part management, directly by Telindus without intervention by third parties, according to a defined Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Hardware monitorable onsite, managed remotely, patched, including Operating System (OS) deployment and software for the workstations
- Asset management, including hardware inventory services, Installation, Move, Add, Change and Disposal (IMACD) services, multilingual service desk, break and fix for hardware on site, etc.