Key benefits Governance services
Cost and risk control
Process management is an integral part of governance. Efficient processes allow routine tasks to be optimised and guarantee the quality of the work done while minimising costs.
Identification and continuous management
Outsourcing does not depend solely on technical skills but also on a solid management structure serving the customer, supporting him throughout the contracted period.
All stakeholders are mobilised to provide top service and respond as promptly as possible (control and management of SLAs and OLAs).
For whom ?
- Information systems associated with proactive monitoring systems
- Compliance management tools (Varonis, CyberArk or BMC and CISCO)
- Technology and security monitoring carried out with partners
- Self-provisioning portal
- 24/7 on-duty services and multilingual help desk
- 300 engineers in Luxembourg
- Network of reputable partner manufacturers worldwide
- Specialised local partners and FSP
- Regulatory framework controlled by CSSF, ILR or CNPD
- Recognised standardisation methods and programmes such as ISO 9000, ISO 27001, ITIL V3, ISO 22301
- FSP and EBIOS risk analysis