- Set up a Security Operations Center (SOC) to monitor flows transiting the company's networks and issue appropriate and relevant alerts in the event of a security incident.
- Relieve OneLife's IT teams of the management responsibility for security incidents and allow them to focus on core business activities
- Ensure a seamless security service
- Benefit from a permanent technology watch and advice in specialised fields
- Provide OneLife customers with new digital tools while keeping exposure to risk as low as possible.
Evaluate existing safety devices
Develop a thorough knowledge of the company's environment so as to identify any unusual behaviour,
Respond effectively and appropriately in the event of a security incident
Telindus offers us more than just a SOC. We now benefit from a complete cyber security solution with additional services .
- Telindus' SOC enables OneLife to identify risks early and thus mitigate potential impacts
- The most critical data is clearly identified and protected with particular care
- The monthly reports issued by Telindus confirm the adequate level of implemented security measures
- The guidance provided by Telindus ensures that patches and updates are applied in a consistent manner
The benefits for OneLife
The support of a Luxembourg-based team of around twenty cyber security specialists who provide 360° coverage on three levels of expertise, on a 24/7 basis,
The support of high-level experts skilled in analysing large amounts of information to extract unusual behaviours and create new detection scenarios with a theoretical remediation plan that will subsequently be adapted to the real situation,
The responsiveness of a team always ready to intervene to help implement the recommended measures, be it to modify certain configurations, set up a firewall rule or apply security patches, in order to contain and control potential incidents
Discover their story
Download the Business Case
Insurance companies like ours handle large amounts of confidential information. We must therefore be able to guarantee integrity, confidentiality and availability of this sensitive data to our customers. Moreover, we must ensure the preservation of OneLife's good reputation on the financial market as well as its brand image. Accordingly, we apply the good practices recommended by the ISO 27002 standard for information security management while our longer-term objective is to implement the requirements of the 27001 standard. We regularly organize awareness-raising sessions on cyber security and the operational implications of the RGPD for our employees. Telindus contributes greatly to the pursuit of these objectives.”
OneLife in short
As a specialist in the life insurance sector for almost 30 years, OneLife has been developing cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy customers throughout Europe and beyond. Whether for long-term savings, estate planning or financial diversification within one's wealth, OneLife offers sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions designed to fit each individual and their changing needs. With more than 7 billion euros under management, OneLife is a member of the APICIL Group, the 4th largest social protection group in France.