- Strengthen the spirit of collaboration, sense of belonging and well-being at work of The Red Cross Luxembourg staff
- Improve the effectiveness of The Red Cross caregivers in their daily interventions in patients' homes and with dependent or vulnerable people
- Ensure optimal information security, both in terms of the integrity of patients' medical data and the protection of the personal data of people assisted and The Red Cross Luxembourg employees
Implement a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution to provide a high level of equipment
Combine high availability of services with a reduction of their financial footprint
Facilitate and secure access to patient records during the daily movements of healthcare personnel
The mobility development programme conducted jointly with Telindus has enabled The Red Cross Luxembourg to equip 1,500 employees - mainly healthcare staff - with high-performance, secure and highly available equipment :
- The new Mobility Management platform, deployed and managed by Telindus, allows centralized deployment of new applications on devices and ensures consistent application versions for all staff
- Remote incident management by the IT team is greatly facilitated and technical interventions are transparent to users, no longer causing service interruption
- The implementation of the new solution results in considerable time savings for both the IT team and users, data access is greatly simplified while being subject to increased security
- The User Experience is enriched, to the satisfaction of all stakeholders: nursing staff, IT team and The Red Cross Luxembourg's General Management
The benefits for Croix-Rouge Luxembourgeoise
Optimization of the work of carers
Modernization of its image by adapting the BYOD principles to the security constraints
Reduction in mobile fleet management effort
Agility’s optimization in incident handling and reduction of response times
Découvrez leur histoire
Download the Business Case
In 2016, we decided to outsource our IT infrastructure to Telindus' data centers. In a second step, the entire management of this infrastructure was entrusted to our partner. Today, a large part of our business activity is managed by Telindus as managed services, from the support center to the management of our servers and databases.
The mobility management solution recommended by Telindus was demonstrated in real time to the Red Cross management. This opportunity to " finger" our future work environment has greatly contributed to convincing us that we are making the right choice, both from a technological point of view and in terms of understanding our needs.
Croix-Rouge Luxembourgeoise in short
With more than 2000 professionals and several thousand volunteers, the Luxembourg Red Cross is a major player in the fields of Health, Social, Youth and Humanitarian Aid.
The Luxembourg Red Cross is thus involved in such essential activities as home care, blood transfusion, convalescence, care for the elderly, social assistance, individual assistance for people in difficulty, relay homes and youth centres, socio-family therapeutic services, international emergency humanitarian aid and the reception of migrants and refugees.